At Urbane, we recognize and celebrate the uniqueness of each client. Beginning with our first meeting, we lay out a customizable operational plan that will suit the specific needs of each client.
Core Service Areas:
Executive Coaching: scientific and critical questioning, case study analyses, identification and review of outcome objectives and strategic deliverables.
Consulting and Executive Leadership: training and program development, strategic planning and operational refinement.
Areas of Expertise
Leadership Development, Teaching and Instruction:
- Implementing effective teaching and observation evaluation
- Culturally relevant teaching and curriculum development
- Training and professional development
- Program development
- Instructional design
Research and Evaluation:
- Assessment and evaluation
- In-depth reviews to assist organizations with triangulation of data
- Implementation and continuous quality improvement
- Full 360 reviews
Additional areas of expertise:
- School /Not-for-Profit Redesign
- Organizational development
- Program development and design (Concept to Implementation)
- Stakeholder collaboration
- Bullying and cyberbullying prevention
- Out-of-School Time programming and interventions
Who are we:
We are a team of scholar-practitioners committed to social justice and social reform. Our work is informed by sound research and years of experience working as educational and executive leaders.
Dr. Brock and Dr. Miller have overcome many personal and professional obstacles, which often lead to a perpetual cycle of poverty, as the case for many young black males. Both Dr. Brock and Dr. Miller are first-generation scholars who persevered and worked hard to overcome the many social ills widely familiar with low-income urban areas.